I'm tired of the music on my iPod. I've been listening to the same stuff for a decade (or two) now, because there is no new GOOD music. Or maybe I just expect too much. I think I'm officially old, because everything on the radio is CRAP. I really miss Rage (Against the Machine). But alas, there's hope. Zack de la Rocha just put out a CD under the the name One Day As A Lion. I'm going to give it a try. But, dang it all, if the rest aren't dead. I need some new Blind Melon, Nirvana or Sublime- but, oh no, they all had to go and die. Every generation had that happen I suppose. All the good musicians are so drugged out of their heads they can't not kill themselves.
Then there's the stuff like Jack Johnson, Ben Harper and G Love- but they all have the same problem. Don't get me wrong, I really like all three, but after 2 albums, it all sounds the same.
I guess I'll forever listen to what I've got on the old iPod now. I mean , c'mon, Def Leppard still rocks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment