Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Seriously?
If I hear one more person say that Barack Obama is a Muslim and that they're scared for him to be elected president for that very reason, I'm gonna lose my ever-lovin' mind. C'mon people, that is the most ignorant claim I have ever heard. They're scared he's a terrorist or worse, maybe even a socialist! Good grief, would you just think about what you're saying for a minute? Do you really think that the United States Government would allow someone like that to run for PRESIDENT? Really? Don't you think that, just maybe, there is someone that has been tailing this guy since his name came up for ANY government position, let alone the top position in our country? He's not a terrorist nor a Muslim and he's not going to ruin this country. Well, no worse than the last 5 or 10 Presidents.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
But don't forget....you once thought Mary Baker Eddy was a Christian too!!!
Ü
I don't know why anyone would ever think Obama is a terrorist or muslim or socialist.
Barack Obama: New messiah or Judas?
Posted: Saturday, November 1, 2008 10:47 pm
Email Print
Once upon a time there was a man named Jesus Christ.
He had many followers which was a hard row to hoe. The governor of that area did not like Christ or his followers and caused them much trouble — even threats of death. As it came to pass Christ said that before the cock crowed, he would be denounced three times. And before the cock would crow even once, one of his followers did just what Christ said he would do stating, “I do not know this man.” Who was this man? You know him as Judas.
Now let’s fast forward to the present time. We have a man who would like to be known as the messiah and he has many followers. Among them a rabid black minister (Wright); an unrepentant terrorist (Ayers) “I don’t regret setting bombs”; a convicted racketeer (Rezko); and a radical Catholic Priest (Phlaeger). These people jump started the new messiahs career, but today Obama who says “I know them not.”
However, he has spent 2O years listening to Wright’s rhetoric. Obama maintains that he never got the message; however, he donated heavily to his church. On Ayers, Obama maintains that he was only 8-years-old at the time of the bombings. However, Obama’s career was launched in Ayers’ living room. Of the rabid catholic priest, he did not attend mass but funneled $250,000 of the Illinois taxpayer’s money to his parish when he as in the Illinois Senate. He probably thought the Catholics would be included. Rezko, besides being the strong arm of the group, contributed heavily to the messiah’s campaign.
Do you suppose he will get a presidential pardon? So now Obama or the new messiah says “these people were only passing acquaintances.” I am sorry. Mr. Obama, you can scrub all you want, but there will be no “out damn spot.”
Post a Comment