Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Bill Cosby Rocks!


Todd and I came across the classic "Bill Cosby: Himself" on TV tonight. We watched the whole thing. It takes me back to my childhood when I would listen to that album- yes, I said album, as in vinyl- going to sleep every night. I could recite that album word for word. In fact, one day in junior high, I was so bored in homeroom, I wrote out one of the stories in my notebook. I love Cosby because he could do an entire routine without cursing, or talking about sex. Well, I take that back, I heard him use the word "ass" once in an hour and a half of "Himself".
Bill Cosby was definitely a source of comfort and happiness for me as a kid and even now when I hear his old stuff. My boys listen to him sometimes as they go to sleep now, too. And I feel comfortable with that because it's so clean and so funny!
Thanks Bill!

No comments: