
I hate cold! This "winter", which actually just started yesterday, already sucks! It's too flippin' cold! 29 degrees is just miserable. But then again, I think anything under 78 is too cold. I'm a warm, tropical weather kind of girl. So, I'm watching MNF (that's Monday Night Football for the two of you out there that don't know that) and it's like -5 in Chicago. I don't even know what that could possibly feel like. My fingers go numb at 50 degrees. And what I'm wondering is why would ANYONE want to live in that? That's just not right. Don't they realize that warmth and sun are just a plane ride away? Maybe their brains are frozen and they can't help themselves. Listen, if you have to dig yourself out of the snow every morning or wear 27 layers just to go anywhere, maybe it's time to look for somewhere else to reside.
No comments:
Post a Comment