
12 years! Todd and I have been married 12 years today! It seems like just yesterday and an eternity ago all at the same time. Sometimes I still think I'm just a kid and how crazy is it that I have a husband and 3 kids? And laundry and dishes and grocery shopping and dirty diapers and ...
I mean, we met as security guards at Six Flags one summer, for goodness sake!! What business do we have raising other human beings?! But we are, three times over, and it's a crazy life! This is also the anniversary of our very first date! June 15, 1994. Todd will tell you that he asked me out, but I'm the one who suggested we go see a Ranger game. Which by the way, got rained out and we ended up at Cheddar's instead. And here we are, 14 years later!
1 comment:
Sometimes I think how crazy it is that I have a husband and 3 kids
Beckett was married to the same woman for forty years but they had no children. When he was asked if he had ever wanted any he replied, "No, and that's one thing I'm proud of.”
Another time he commented about the prospect of raising a child: "Neither I nor my wife can bear the thought of committing a child to death."
Post a Comment