every once in a while and piddle around the house, but I can't pick up
anything- a gallon of milk is pushing it- and can't even go upstairs.
Well, I might be able to make it up the stairs now, but to be honest
with you, I don't necessarily want to. (I'm only imagining what it
must look like up there, having had no "maid" service for the past 11
days.)
So here's what my Sunday looked like:
•Wake up at 9am and see the hubby and kids off to church without me
•read a book about vampires (for real?) for an hour while I should
have been in church
•walked around to avoid blood clots (scary!)
•played Bejewled Blitz on my iPhone
•played Words with Friends (scrabble) on my iPhone
•sat and looked at the wall til family got home with lunch
•watched parts of "This Is It" with the kids
•walked around to avoid the dreaded blood clots again
•watched ALL of "You've Got Mail" while Kansas napped
•ate dinner
•watched the Grammys all the while thinking "Why am I watching the
Grammys?"
Did I mention my behind is really sore from all this sitting?
Sent from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment