Monday, June 9, 2008
I Heart Apple
I think I'm addicted. Really, truly, powerfully addicted. To technology. I hate to admit it, but it's there and it's bad. It all benignly started with my first cell phone back in 1994. I got it, well, for no reason really, except it was there and it was FREE. Kinda. With a 2 year contract. Which turned into 14 years. And tomorrow, IT comes out. The 2nd generation iPhone. I WANT ONE. I've always wanted one. Up to this point, I've stuck with the free phones. Except for my razr. Anyway, then about a year ago, we got the wireless internet thing. And that got me good. Now, I can be ANYWHERE in my house and check my e-mail. Or CNN. And Webkinz. But what really hooked me was Kodak Gallery. Most of you who know me know about my shameful addiction to sharing my life through pictures. Because you get them just about every, what, hour and a half? Again, I apologize. But, it's a disease, addiction. Right? But it's so much fun. So, now I've found blogging. Let me apologize in advance. But with this one, it's up to you to visit it. So it's not my fault. I won't even get into the MySpace thing- or Twitter. Or my iPod. See? It's bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I must say that I have contributed to your addition of sharing your life through photo's because I am guilty as well. Don't worry though, because I am not a writer as you can tell by this poor comment, so I won't be sharing in your block addition much. I have visited mySpace, YouTube, and Facebook and those have pictures. I guess I am the type of person that chooses pictures over words. Anyway, I have a blog too. Well I had a blog. It is still there, but I haven’t done anything with it since Dec. ’07. It was for one of my classes. Here’s the URL: http://lsrequirements.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment