Friday, July 11, 2008
You can't handle the Truth!!
So Phil Gram says we've become a "nation of whiners" and everybody is up in arms. But WE ARE. I just caught myself upset that I couldn't get to the Apple store to get the iPhone on the VERY first day it comes out. How pitiful is that? We whine about the cost of gas we have to put in our nice, huge, gas-guzzling SUV's. Or how you're losing your 3000-square foot house you couldn't afford in the first place! I think there's a slight disconnect there. We whine because we're spoiled and we think we're entitled- to everything. It's disgusting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So true. The "sense of entitlement" syndrome really makes me want to vomit. Most of us really have a shallow view of the world and it's sad. If only we could see further than our own selfish wants.
Post a Comment