I can't go on, I'll go on.
Life- unpacked.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Blimey!
Todd picked up a stingray at Galveston! It was so cool!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
►
2011
(2)
►
March
(2)
►
2010
(15)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(14)
►
August
(3)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(1)
►
April
(1)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(4)
▼
2008
(35)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(14)
I Stand by the Door
Boats and Ho's!
No title
Simplify
Can't drive 55?
The Great Storm of 1900
Blimey!
Galveston
You can't handle the Truth!!
Debbie Downer
Suburbed to death
California Girl?
Crappy morning
PK Baby!
►
June
(4)
►
January
(2)
About Me
Angela
This is therapy....
View my complete profile
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Daily Bites
8/20/09 5 days until school starts :)
4/28/09 Mavs Win Series vs. Spurs!! 4 games to 1. Go Mavs- bring on Denver!
2/10/09 LOST rocks! I LOVE that show!
11/04/08 Obama's our new president!
8/4/08 Rangers! Byrd! Walk-off Grand Slam to beat the Yanks!
107 degrees today- new record! Woohoo
HAMILTON...HAMILTON... 35 homers at the Derby! Record setting 28 in the 1st round alone
Rangers beat Angels again! Hamilton hits 2-run walk-off homer! 7/9/08
Rangers beat Angels! 7/8/08
Rescue Me quote- (Lou) "Hey, I've got a bum thyroid" (Tommy) "No, you've got a hungry thyroid." 7/8/08
You're killin' me, Smalls! 7/5/08
Kansas can walk! 7/3/08
Ben asked for "rainteckled" cheese! (rectangle) 7/3/08
Rangers did not beat Yankees today 7/2/08
7/1/08- Rangers beat Yankees- AGAIN!
6/30/08 - Rangers beat Yankees
No comments:
Post a Comment