We just had our annual Possum Kingdom Lake trip last week. That place rocks! The lake is awesome in scope and beauty! Really peaceful and laid back. I would describe it like a grunge, hippie lake as opposed to a yuppie lake, like, say, Lewisville or Joe Pool. I always have such a good time doing nothing but floating in the water and soaking up rays, which I know is so wrong, but feels so right. Everytime I have to leave there, I'm ready to buy a house on the lake and stay there forever. Yes, I'm in love with Possum Kingdom.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
PK Baby!
We just had our annual Possum Kingdom Lake trip last week. That place rocks! The lake is awesome in scope and beauty! Really peaceful and laid back. I would describe it like a grunge, hippie lake as opposed to a yuppie lake, like, say, Lewisville or Joe Pool. I always have such a good time doing nothing but floating in the water and soaking up rays, which I know is so wrong, but feels so right. Everytime I have to leave there, I'm ready to buy a house on the lake and stay there forever. Yes, I'm in love with Possum Kingdom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That lake is AWESOME! I've never been there. But I'm glad you had fun!
Did you know that "UV" rays were created by the Germans during WWII?
Hey, I'm behind on your blogs, haha! Check out my pic on my blog. I have Jonah and Sage and you on there ;)
Post a Comment